Includes departure from Kotor ancient veniecian republic town to Perast, the oldest baroque town, UNESCO protected and built by sailors, then beach Jaz (break to enjoy panoramic view on the most beautiful beach in Europe according to the Lonely planet ), Budva (panoramic ride), visit to old town Budva. After we have visited Budva- one of the oldest towns on the Adriatic coast we will visit Sv.Stefan old fisherman village transformed into town-hotel (the place where a film with James Bond was shot), after which we will drive above the hill around Kotor to observe the part of the bay from peak of the hill Trojica.
A few words about your port - Kotor, the most beautiful costal town in Montenegro.
Viewing Kotor from the sea, with a little bit of imagination you can picture the port and ships as they were in the past. You can imagine the caravans descending the mountains towards the town.
In your imagination, you can go back to the Middle Ages, the time of prosperity for Kotor, when precious cargos used to arrive there, to be shipped further to distant ports of other empires and kingdoms. Some of the most beautiful churches and cathedrals of Kotor date from this time, and almost all of them are built to the glory of certain saints who are the protectors of seamen.
Let's see in pictures the places we are visiting..
Richard head beach beside the old town named after actor Richard Widmark who filmed "The Long ships" in Budva in 1964
St Stefan island is luxury island visited by many celebrities such as Claudia Schiffer, Chaterine Zeta Jones, agent 007 :)
The minimum duration of this tour is 4 hours (if we prolong up to one hour, it is free of charge).
- Meeting point at port exit, hotel, accommodation etc.
- Perast old town, short walking tour
- Budva old town short walking tour, free time
- Trojica hill, panoramic view of Kotor bay
- Panoramic stop above beach Jaz
- Panoramic stop above St Stefan
- Optional visit to island our Lady of the Rock in Perast ( the tour will be prolonged up to 30 minutes- free of charge )
THE TOUR INCLUDES :
- Private guiding service ( English speaking or other language guide )
- Private comfortable transport ( car, van etc. )
- Tourist fees for Budva old town
- Boat & museum tickets for our Lady of the Rock in Perast
PRICE FOR THIS TOUR
with car :
up to 4 persons 180 €
for van :
up to 8 persons 360 €