There is no limitation to try out the authentic homemade Montengrin wines. Wine is our proud and welcome joker. This tour will include visit to wine region of River Crnojevica that not only that is beutifull to see but also will capture you with tasty sips of homemade wine and brandy. We will visit Budva (optional) , its old city with poets square and after being inspired with its stone streets we will head to River Crnojevica. We will visit wine gallery (optional) there and taste some authentic wines and brandy according to your preferences. The must see is a village house with an old vineyard that completely conjures the spirits of old times when the wine production was way of life in this part of Montenegro. The family Vukmirovic still respects the tradition in wine production that they inherited from they ancestors. And not only wine production, but traditional Montenegrin liquors, brandy and honey. After visitining this winery we will visit Cetinje (panoramic overview), the most famous royal town in Montenegro and through the village of Njegusi where the oldest pub in Balkans is situated and on our way by Njegusi road we will stop to enjoy the breathtaking panoramic beauty looking onto the the southernmost fjord in Europe preserved in untouched beauty - the view on Boka bay.
Basic duration of this tour is 6 hours including Budva and Cetinje.
Our ColorFull itinterary will be presented in the following pictures:
BUDVA OLD TOWN
RIVER CRNOJEVICA REGION
NJEGUŠI AND THE OLDEST RESTAURANT IN BALCANS KOD PERA NA BUKOVICU
PANORAMA OF BOKA BAY SEEN WHILE DESCENDING THROUGH THE NJEGUSI VILLAGE
KOTOR PANORAMA FROM TROJICA HILL
The minimum duration of this tour is 6 hours (if we prolong up to one hour, it is free of charge).
- Meeting at port exit, hotel, accommodation etc.
- Stop in the oldest restaurant in Balkans ( for those who like free snack & drink )
- Panoramic overview of Cetinje
- Visit to small private winery Vukmirovic near to Crnojevica river
- Optional stop in Budva, short walking tour
- Panoramic stops from Kotor to Krstac ( old Auustrian scenic serpentine road )
- Panoramic view of village Njegusi
- Panoramic view of Cetinje
- Panoramic stop on Brajici ( view of Budva and St Stefan )
THE TOUR INCLUDES :
- Private guiding service ( English speaking or other language guide )
- Private comfortable transport ( car, van etc. )
- Free snack & drink at " Kod Pera naBukovicu" restaurant ( Njegusi )
- Brandy, wine and honey tasting at Vukmirovic winery
- Tourist fees for Budva old town
PRICE FOR THIS TOUR
with car :
up to 4 persons 240 €
for van :
up to 8 persons 480 €