Tour includes departure from Kotor ancient town, eyes of Boka bay – two great islands in Perast that you can reach by boat in less than ten minutes boat ride "St Djordje" and "Lady of the rocks." This is the unique magic of Perast along with the way it was built, walking tour through Perast, observe the part of the bay from peak of the hill Trojica. Viewing Kotor from the hill, with a little bit of imagination you can picture the port and ships as they were in the past. You can imagine the caravans descending the mountains towards the town.
In your imagination, you can go back to the Middle Ages, the time of prosperity for Kotor, when precious cargos used to arrive there, to be shipped further to distant ports of other empires and kingdoms. Some of the most beautiful churches and cathedrals of Kotor date from this time, and almost all of them are built to the glory of certain saints who are the protectors of seamen.
Inspired by the beauty of the distant Kotor past our journey countinue with walking tour through Kotor where you will meet incrdible palaces, churches Saint Nicholas, Saint Luke's, listen the stories about elves who participate in construction of Kotor, Karampana fontain from 17th century, celebrity of Boka nayve, traditions, carnevals.
When we explore Kotor, we will drive to visit beach Jaz (stop to enjoy panoramic view on the most beautiful beach in Europe according to the Lonely planet and place where famous concerts during summer take place), walking tour through old town Budva.
It is surrounded with high, strong walls constructed in the 15th century against the Turks. These walls were straightened with several towers and the fortress Kastel. Inside the walls one encounters a harmonious urban unity composed of smaller buildings, streets, passages and squares. Sacred architecture adds a special luster to the town. The churches St. Ivan, St. Mary, St. Sava and Holy Trinity are situated close to each other and in front of the Kastel
Right there , in Budva’s Riviera nature and man created something that can be called: THE STAGE OF BEAUTY, CHARM AND HISTORY.
- Meeting at port exit, hotel, accommodation etc.
- Perast old town walking tour
- Visit to the island Our Lady of the Rock
- Kotor old town walking tour
- Budva old town walking tour
- Trojica hill, panoramic view of Kotor bay
- Panoramic view of beach Jaz
- Optional panoramic stop above St Stefan ( tour will be prolonged 30 minutes - free of charge )
THE TOUR INCLUDES :
- Private guiding service ( English speaking or other language guide )
- Private comfortable transport ( car, van etc. )
- Tourist fees for Kotor old town
- Tourist fees for Budva old town
- Boat tickets for Our Lady of the Rock
- Museum tickets for Our Lady of the Rock
PRICE FOR THIS TOUR
with car :
up to 4 persons 240 €
for van :
up to 8 persons 480 €