Includes departure from Kotor ancient Venecian republic town, beach Jaz,( stop to enjoy panoramic view on the most beautiful beach in Europe according to the Lonely planet), Budva (panoramic ride), visit to old town Budva, Sv.Stefan old fisherman village transformed into town-hotel, continuing up to continental part through Brajici where there's a wonderfull view to Budva. We continue up for panoramic overview of former Montenegrin capital Cetinje small, a royal town with unique cultural heritage, famous Monestery, court, royal theatre, and diplomatic houses. A panoramic ride up to Njegusi, where the greatest Montenegrin poet and ruler was born (recommendation to try our national products cheese and ham that are special because of the atmosphere conditions where these are made, and brandy of course), magnificent fairytale view to complete Boka bay and ride to Perast, protected Unesco town, completely built by old sailors with its unique palaces (this is the difference between 5 and 6 hours)
The visit to Perast is the difference between the 5 hour and 6 hour long tour.
Why is Perast unique in complete Boka bay?
It is strictly forbidden by the Law to build anything and ruin the oldest baroque town on the Adriatic coast. You wouldn’t want to miss for anything in the world to see the eyes of Boka bay – two great islands in Perast that you can reach by boat in less than half an hour ride "St Djordje" and "Lady of the rocks." You would enjoy the great church concerts held inside these islands. This is the unique magic of Perast along with the way it was built.
Seamen of Perast use to load the ships captured from their enemies with stones and sink them on a shoal. On the island formed in this way a small church was built on the place where, according to the legend, the icon of Virgin Mary was found floating at the surface of the sea.
Let's start photo session of our itinerary..
PANORAMA OF BUDVA FROM BRAJICI
NJEGUSI AND THE OLDEST RESTAURANT IN BALCANS DATED FROM 1881..
Homemade ham and cheese and of course brandy that is pre-condition in our culture for everything : good meal, good friend and long life!
Panoramic view Boka bay from the old Njegusi road
The minimum duration of this tour is 6 hours (if we prolong up to one hour, it is free of charge).
- Meeting at port exit, hotel, accommodation etc.
- Perast old town, short walking tour
- Budva old town short walking tour, free time
- Cetinje panoramic overview, optional short walking tour
- Stop in the oldest restaurant in Balkans ( for those who like free snack & drink )
- Panoramic stop above beach Jaz
- Panoramic stop above St Stefan
- Panoramic stop on Brajici ( view of Budva and St Stefan )
- Panoramic stop above Cetinje
- Panoramic stop to enjoy view of "Old Montenegro "
- Panoramic stop to enjoy view of village Njegusi
- Panoramic stops on the way from Krstac to Kotor ( old Austrian scenic serpentine road )
- Trojica hill, panoramic view of Kotor bay
- Optional visit to our Lady of the Rock in Perast ( the tour will be prolonged up to 30 minutes- free of charge )
THE TOUR INCLUDES :
- Private guiding service ( English speaking or other language guide )
- Private comfortable transport ( car, van etc. )
- Tourist fees for Budva old town
- Free snack & drink at " Kod Pera na Bukovicu " restaurant ( Njegusi )
NOT INCLUDED :
- Boat & museum tickets for our Lady of the Rock in Perast
PRICE FOR THIS TOUR
with car :
up to 4 persons 240 €
for van :
up to 8 persons 480 €