This is a tour I have introduced for the passengers that would like to enjoy all possible wild beauty of Montenegro that can be seen in the shortest period of time and the feedback has been really great.
The tour would include:departure from Kotor ancient Venecian republic town, beach Jaz (stop for panoramic view on the most beautiful beach in Europe according to the Lonely planet), Budva (panoramic ride), to old town Budva, Sv.Stefan old fisherman village transformed into town-hotel visit, keep going up to continental part through Brajici where there is a wonderfull view to Budva, then a visit to River Crnojevica, the first capital of Montenegro and a unique place due to the fact that this river connects to the coast of Skadar lake and that this old settlement is fully preserved with authentically styled with a wonderful bridge, and the coast of Skadar lake. Then we continue to former Montenegrin capital Cetinje small, a royal town with unique cultural heritage, famous Monastery, court, royal theatre, and diplomatic houses. Next is a panoramic ride up to Njegusi, where the greatest Montenegrin poet and ruler was born (recommendation to try our national products cheese and ham that are special because of the atmosphere conditions where they are made, and brandy of course), magnificent fairytale view to complete Boka bay, and ride to Perast, protected Unesco town, completely built by old sailors with its unique palaces. THIS TOUR IS UNIQUE SINCE IT CONSISTS OF VISITING RIVER CRNOJEVICA AS WELL AS PERAST ISLETS, ALONG WITH ALL UNFORGETABLE PANORAMIC SCENERY OF CETINJE; BUDVA; BRAJICI PANORAMA; ST STEFAN...
When you read about Montenegro, you will learn why Skadar lake is special. Why is River Crnojevica special? I will explain a bit later..Now let's step into visualization of our itinerary..
DEPARTURE FROM KOTOR
NJEGUŠI AND THE OLDEST RESTAURANT IN BALCANS (1881)
PANORAMA OF BOKA BAY WHILE DESCENDING TO VISIT PERAST THROUGH THE VILLAGE NJEGUSI
The minimum duration of this tour is 8 hours (if we prolong up to one hour, it is free of charge).
- Meeting at port exit, hotel, accommodation etc.
- Perast old town, short walking tour
- Budva old town short walking tour, free time
- Cetinje panoramic overview, optional short walking tour
- Short walking tour to the old settlement on the Crnojevica river
- Stop in the oldest restaurant in Balkans ( for those who like free snack & drink )
- Panoramic stop above beach Jaz
- Panoramic stop above St Stefan
- Panoramic stop on Brajici ( view of Budva and St Stefan )
- Panoramic stops above the most scenic landscape of Skadar lake and Crnojevica river
- Panoramic stop above Cetinje
- Panoramic stop to enjoy view of "Old Montenegro "
- Panoramic stop to enjoy view of village Njegusi
- Panoramic stops on the way from Krstac to Kotor ( old Austrian serpentine scenic road )
- Trojica hill, panoramic view of Kotor bay
- Optional visit to our Lady of the Rock in Perast ( the tour will be prolonged up to 30 minutes- free of charge )
- Optional boat trip on the Crnojevica river and Skadar lake ( the tour will be prolonged up to 30 minutes- free of charge )
THE TOUR INCLUDES :
- Private guiding service ( English speaking or other language guide )
- Private comfortable transport ( car, van etc. )
- Tourist fees for Budva old town
- Free snack & drink at " Kod Pera na Bukovicu " restaurant ( Njegusi )
NOT INCLUDED :
- Boat & museum tickets for our Lady of the Rock in Perast
- Tickets for boat ride and National park Skadar lake
PRICE FOR THIS TOUR
with car :
up to 4 persons 300 €
for van :
up to 8 persons 600 €