Enjoy the landscape that made many visitors breathless and Boka bay romance all in one day,
all in 7 hours of your thrill.
Some days are special and we deserve this kind of days. So let’s have one. This tour is predicted for those who would like to enjoy boat drive through astonishing Scadar Lake.
We’ll start from Kotor and head to the Budva, the most famous touristic resort in Montenegro. After short visit to Budva we’ll continue the beautiful coastline until we reach Crnojevića River. Many Montenegrins regard this area as their country's heart and soul. Tucked in peace of the Lake Scadar this little town stopped the time. Once upon a time it was one of the most important trading centers in this region, it left behind scenery that enchants anybody that comes to this breathtaking place. After the enjoyment on Crnojevica river, we will rent a boat and spend some time on Skadar lake visiting fortesses Lessendro, Besac, Gromozur..After this enjoyable ride we will have panoramic visit of former royal town and capital of Montenegro – Cetinje and on our way back to Kotor, we will take a ride through Njegusi and will have a chance to see Boka bay from above and imagine we’re touching its shore and old towns in the valley of the splendor beauty.
Let's visit in pictures the itinerary of our tour ...
Whiskered terns Chlidonias hybrida nesting on the Skadar Lake Wild Wonders
PANORAMIC VIEW ON BOKA BAY WHILE DESCENDING THROUGH NJEGUŠI VILLAGE
The minimum duration of this tour is 7 hours (if we prolong up to one hour, it is free of charge).
- Meeting at port exit, hotel, accommodation etc.
- Budva old town short walking tour, free time
- Cetinje panoramic overview, optional short walking tour
- Short walking tour to the old settlement on the Crnojevica river
- Stop in the oldest restaurant in Balkans ( for those who like free snack & drink )
- Panoramic stop above beach Jaz
- Panoramic stop above St Stefan
- Panoramic stop on Brajici ( view of Budva and St Stefan )
- Panoramic stops above the most scenic landscape of Skadar lake and Crnojevica river
- Panoramic stop above Cetinje
- Panoramic stop to enjoy view of "Old Montenegro "
- Panoramic stop to enjoy view of village Njegusi
- Panoramic stops on the way from Krstac to Kotor ( old Austrian serpentine scenic road )
- Trojica hill, panoramic view of Kotor bay
- Optional boat ride on the Crnojevica river and Skadar lake ( the tour will be prolonged up to 30 minutes- free of charge )
THE TOUR INCLUDES :
- Private guiding service ( English speaking or other language guide )
- Private comfortable transport ( car, van etc. )
- Tourist fees for Budva old town
- Free snack & drink at " Kod Pera na Bukovicu " restaurant ( Njegusi )
NOT INCLUDED :
- Tickets for boat ride and National park Skadar lake
PRICE FOR THIS TOUR
with car :
up to 4 persons 270 €
for van :
up to 8 persons 540 €